Question of the Week -- April 23, 2017
We've had a few absolutely gorgeous, sunny days; this morning it's gray and overcast, but we know that spring is on its way. I had the opportunity to visit two quilt shops last week. While I was browsing, there were a few bright, cheerful fabrics that caught my eye in both shops. They were fabrics by Moda's designers Me and My Sister from their "Hi De Ho" and "Grow" collections. I also liked checking out all things batik.
So my questions for you this week are:
Are there certain styles of fabrics that seem to always capture your attention? Who are some of your favorite fabric designers?
I hope you can take a moment to share your answers with us. Take care and have a wonderful week!
Subscribe to Home Page
- • Batting Companies
- • Computerized Patterns
- • Computerized Quilting Systems
- • Fabric Manufacturers
- • Gadgets and Tools
- • Machine Quilting Patterns & Books
- • Machine Quilting Videos
- • Packaging Bag Suppliers
- • Paper Pantograph Patterns
- • Quilt Patterns and Books
- • Quilting Machine Manufacturers
- • Sewing Machine Manufacturers
- • Stencils
- • Supplies
- • Thread Companies
- • Thread Sources