Question of the Week -- April 9, 2017
I've had several quilts come into the studio this week. Two of them are graduation gifts for young people graduating next month. One is a t-shirt quilt and the other is a photo memory quilt. This brings me to this week's questions for you...
Approximately how many quilts have you personally made and/or quilted for customers that were destined as graduation presents? What are some of the more popular quilt patterns or styles used for these quilts in your area?
I hope you can take a moment out of your busy schedules to answer this week's questions. Take care and have a wonderful week.
Subscribe to Home Page
- • Batting Companies
- • Computerized Patterns
- • Computerized Quilting Systems
- • Fabric Manufacturers
- • Gadgets and Tools
- • Machine Quilting Patterns & Books
- • Machine Quilting Videos
- • Packaging Bag Suppliers
- • Paper Pantograph Patterns
- • Quilt Patterns and Books
- • Quilting Machine Manufacturers
- • Sewing Machine Manufacturers
- • Stencils
- • Supplies
- • Thread Companies
- • Thread Sources