Question of the Week -- June 11, 2017
I was speaking with a customer this week when she came by to pick up an extended throat plate for her longram. We chatted a bit about the profusion of acrylic rulers/templates available to us today to use on longarm quilting machines AND on domestic sewing machines. So my questions for you this week are...
Do you use acrylic templates in your quilting work? If so, which ones are your favorites? Which ones are on your "Wish List" that you hope to purchase in the future?
I hope you can spare a moment to share your answers with us in the forum. Take care and have a great week!
Subscribe to Home Page
- • Batting Companies
- • Computerized Patterns
- • Computerized Quilting Systems
- • Fabric Manufacturers
- • Gadgets and Tools
- • Machine Quilting Patterns & Books
- • Machine Quilting Videos
- • Packaging Bag Suppliers
- • Paper Pantograph Patterns
- • Quilt Patterns and Books
- • Quilting Machine Manufacturers
- • Sewing Machine Manufacturers
- • Stencils
- • Supplies
- • Thread Companies
- • Thread Sources