Question of the Week -- March 5, 2017
I've been spending time up in the studio working on clients' quilts trying to meet a few deadlines. I spent some time tidying up last evening putting away cones of thread, bobbins, etc. getting ready for another week. Which brings me to this week's question for all of you...
How do you store some of your smaller notions (bobbins, thread snips, seam rippers, etc.)?
Please take a moment to share your answers with us in the forum and have a great week.
Subscribe to Home Page
- • Batting Companies
- • Computerized Patterns
- • Computerized Quilting Systems
- • Fabric Manufacturers
- • Gadgets and Tools
- • Machine Quilting Patterns & Books
- • Machine Quilting Videos
- • Packaging Bag Suppliers
- • Paper Pantograph Patterns
- • Quilt Patterns and Books
- • Quilting Machine Manufacturers
- • Sewing Machine Manufacturers
- • Stencils
- • Supplies
- • Thread Companies
- • Thread Sources