Question of the Week -- May 21, 2017
The trees have leafed out so summer is definitely on its way here. I also purchased some annuals that I'm hardening off so that I can start planting them after Memorial Day.
After looking for two weeks, I found the current issue of Quilt Sampler magazine at the grocery store on Friday. I always enjoy reading about the shops they have featured. We are fortunate to have several shops in our local area, and each one of them has its own personality. So my questions for you this week are...
Which shop(s) have you visited that you consider to be your favorite(s)? What makes them unique? Their décor, fabric selection, staff, classes, or ???
Please take a moment to share your answers with us in the forum.
Subscribe to Home Page
- • Batting Companies
- • Computerized Patterns
- • Computerized Quilting Systems
- • Fabric Manufacturers
- • Gadgets and Tools
- • Machine Quilting Patterns & Books
- • Machine Quilting Videos
- • Packaging Bag Suppliers
- • Paper Pantograph Patterns
- • Quilt Patterns and Books
- • Quilting Machine Manufacturers
- • Sewing Machine Manufacturers
- • Stencils
- • Supplies
- • Thread Companies
- • Thread Sources