Question of the Week -- May 7, 2017
Isn't it amazing that something that took you 10 minutes to stitch can take an hour or two to take out?!? Whether it's called unsewing, removing stitches, frogging or skinning a quilt, I know that we all have had to do it one time or another. So my question for you this week is...
What are some of your favorite seam rippers, tools and gadgets that help make it easier to remove those stitches?
I hope you will take a moment to share your answers with us in the forum.
Subscribe to Home Page
- • Batting Companies
- • Computerized Patterns
- • Computerized Quilting Systems
- • Fabric Manufacturers
- • Gadgets and Tools
- • Machine Quilting Patterns & Books
- • Machine Quilting Videos
- • Packaging Bag Suppliers
- • Paper Pantograph Patterns
- • Quilt Patterns and Books
- • Quilting Machine Manufacturers
- • Sewing Machine Manufacturers
- • Stencils
- • Supplies
- • Thread Companies
- • Thread Sources