Regular Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

601 Excellent

About DeborahA

  • Rank
    Service Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Single Status Update

See all updates by DeborahA

  1. Deborah, if your hubby is a federal retiree, he can continue his medical through the government.  Of course it's more expensive than Medicare, but it covers more too.  I pay about $350 a month for ours and we have a $350 deductible per year, which isn't bad at all.  Of course it depends on what's available in your area.  We have quite a few plans to choose from and I have Kaiser.  They contract out with local groups so I don't have to depend on just them to choose a doctor.  Good luck with your hubby.  I would suggest he talk to his personnel person and they can tell him what he has available.